CCBill in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Software Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Working within one of our Software Development teams and reporting to a Software Development Team Lead, the chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of cloud infrastructure and payment processing solutions using Java 8, while utilizing modern technologies such as Spring, Angular, and NoSQL DB. The selected candidate is expected to have strong programming skills in Java (or similar) and be versed with object-oriented design and development. As a Software Engineer at CCBill, you are expected to have a passion for programming and are willing to learn new technologies and techniques. You take pride in delivering elegant solutions and you strive for excellence while being capable of maintaining strict deadlines.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required;
- Participates in analysis and design activities;
- Follow established development and testing procedures to build software based on user requirements within stipulated timelines;
- Create and maintains documentation;
- Make use of company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs.
- In possession of a university degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Expertise in Java or any other OO Language;
- Experienced with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security);
- Knowledgeable of RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred);
- Experienced with IDEs such as Eclipse and IntelliJ.
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.