Aqubix Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Software Developer
to join their ever-growing Developmenteam on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer will include:
The chosen candidate will have an important role in an established software development team and should ideally have most of the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Interpretation of requirements;
- Develop software based on requirements;
- Testing own code developed;
- Solving bugs and software defects identified during testing.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies;
- Experience with web technologies;
- Experience with RDBMS;
- Knowledge of good practices and design patterns;
- Experience with unit testing, and test automation frameworks;
- Ability to work in an Agile (Scrum and Kanban) environment;
- Familiarity with GIT version control;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good level of written and spoken English;
- Motivated and able to manage own time;
- Attention to detail;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic team.
*Should you wish to take up the challenge and join our growing team, send us your CV and covering letter.
Aqubix is an IT consultancy and experienced solution provider with one clear objective; to deliver the best customer service, and have earned a reputation for offering a flexible approach with years of experience in business analysis and technical architecture. We aim to exceed the expectations of our clients while maintaining competitive pricing. Headquartered in Malta and with offices in Spain and UK, the company is today part of Mizzi Organisation, one of Malta’s largest leading groups of companies that acquired 50% at the beginning of 2016 as part of our growth strategy. We offer modular and easy to use solutions and have been entrusted with projects for some of the largest companies, both locally and overseas including Bank of Valletta – Malta’s largest local bank, Medserv Group of Companies, the Malta Stock Exchange, the Malta Gaming Authority, MCA and international companies. Our services include bespoke solution development as well as web application development and system integration, and have taken a number of innovative products to market such as KYC Portal – a Know Your Client (KYC) tool that collates and automates all KYC application processes, GDPR Auto - a product that focuses on automating the operational aspect of being compliant with the regulation and Cabinet – a powerful file and document management system.