Our client is looking to recruit a Senior QA Engineer to lead the QA function within the company. The role offers the opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a leading brand and identifying areas within the IT field where automation could be used. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding client/business requirements and applying critical thinking and improvement.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA activities internally and with different Project teams.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) based on requirements.
- Responsible for creating test scenarios in a manner which can be used by client as well as ensuring out of scope functionalities are highlighted properly.
- Reviewing functional specifications/user stories submitted by product architects and owners.
- Performing exploratory and ad-hoc manual testing (end-to-end, integration)
- Coordinating User Acceptance activities with various stakeholders.
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools.
- Create and maintain the required test automation framework(s).
- Maintain and develop automation scripts within the CI/CD pipeline.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in software testing or similar roles
- Proven test automation experience
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, SOAPUI, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Team player
- Can work independently
- Excellent communication skills