The Senior QA will be responsible to actively work and manage the automation framework for testing of software applications, APIs and test integrations within the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Good sound knowledge of agile scrum testing methodologies.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Quality Assurance/ Software Testing/ Software Engineering in Test;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining defect tracking tools, Quality Assurance Reporting and KPIs, and test automation framework/s.
- A first/second degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
- ISEB/ISTQB Advanced Practitioner Certified and ITIL Certified
Desirable to have:
- Knowledgeable in the use of GitHub, Ready API and other automation tools and knowledge of Web Services.
- Experience in planning end-user training and in using a Continuous Integration tool (preferably JENKINS)
- Banking experience
This role is within the banking industry