One of our clients, specializing in Banking Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior IT Quality Assurance Technical Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis..
- Actively work and manage the automation framework for testing of software applications, APIs;
- Test integrations within the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or a related field. (A Banking/ Accounting Qualification would be an asset);
- ISEB/ISTQB Advanced Practitioner Certified and ITIL Certified;
- 2+ years’ working experience in Quality Assurance/ Software Testing/ Software Engineering in Test;
- Extensive knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining defect tracking tools, Quality Assurance Reporting and KPIs, and test automation framework/s;
- Knowledgeable in use of GitHub, Ready API and other automation tools and knowledge of Web Services will be an asset;
- Experience in planning end user training and in using a Continuous Integration tool (preferably JENKINS) will be an asset;
- Excellent written & oral communication in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.