One of our clients in the Telecommunications industry in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Senior CRM Development Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Integrate new infrastructure and technologies into existing convergent solutions;
- Liaise across different teams on upgrades and future roadmaps;
- Maintain updated documentation in relation to new functionalities and development on CRM and billing systems;
- Determine cause of failures and deploy necessary corrections;
- Develop in a maintainable and scalable manner whilst meeting predefined project deadlines.
- Possess a degree in ICT, Engineering or a related field and/or relevant work experience;
- Good Knowledge of SOAP/XML;
- Good Knowledge of SQL – preferably Oracle;
- Knowledge of Linux would be considered a strong asset.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrable competence at communicating in English – both verbal and in writing;
- Be well organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise work in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.