A new QA Engineer role is now available within one of our clients, a software house operating in the IT industry. They are looking for an individual to grow their team for an exciting new project.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Developing automated tests of existing manual test cases
- Developing and executing performance and load testing scripts
- Maintaining existing automation processes
- Interface automated tasks with Test Management Software (Testrail);
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Creating and executing test cases (manual or automated) and analysing results;
- Reporting bugs and errors to the development team, while also helping out in troubleshooting issues
- Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing
- Performing manual testing whenever necessary
- Designing, maintaining and executing test plans, test scenarios and test cases and analyze results
- Preparing data for test executions
- Work together with different team members to come up with different ideas and solutions
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent degree in a related area.
- Minimum of 1.5 years experience in QA Automation or within a similar role
- Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products.
- Experience in testing management and methodology
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks
- Working knowledge of test management software (such as TestRail).
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent would be considered as an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to quality and detail
- Team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills