eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a QA Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a QA Engineer
, you will primarily develop and implement QA and testing systems for comprehensive web-based and desktop solutions where features are released regularly.
- Plan, build, and develop quality management and testing framework covering all systems;
- Build test scenarios and test plans in a timely manner and perform manual testing;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and developers to review and update system specifications;
- Take ownership of the whole testing cycles including functional, regression, and integration testing;
- Generate and track QA metrics;
- Lead the execution of stress, performance, and load testing on various environments;
- Report and follow up on identified issues via the bug-tracking system;
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments.
- Experience with bug tracking tools and test management tools;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies;
- Strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and within a development team;
- Experience with Java is required;
- Additional experience with C# or Kotlin is desirable.
Why you’ll love the journey:
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people;
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30's;
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher;
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible;
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes;
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth, and creativity;
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too;
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us;
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done;
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead;
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development;
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.