Blue Window Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a QA Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Detail-oriented organized QA individual. You will be working closely with our dev team, mainly ensuring that each solution developed is going to hit our production environment shining and glimmering with your QA Perfection Dust. Activities in this role include analysing non-functional requirements and technical designs, translating functional requirements into test cases, and identifying defects and driving them to resolution. You possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems and enjoy contributing to solutions.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Contribute to the development of the test strategy and maintain it;
- Identify test requirements from the Specifications;
- Design test plans and scenarios covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness;
- Implement test cases in the test management tool;
- Define the datasets and requirements related to the test environments;
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards;
- Organize manual test campaigns (exploratory tests, part of non-regression for UAT tests);
- Execute manual test campaigns (including replay) and hotfixes tests;
- Document software defects, monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects;
- Present test coverage matrix (link test requirements to test case);
- Organize test capitalisation;
- Support development teams on automation process during preparation;
- Plan, manage and follow automation progress.
- Functional knowledge of business processes;
- Tools: Jira, Office;
- QA process proficiency (design, build, run, bud tracking, report & capitalize);
- Automation tools are considered an asset.
Blue Window Ltd:
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develop and grow affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry-changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
- Ability to work in an agile environment (adaptability, collaboration with stakeholders);
- Scripting, code development is considered as an asset.