CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a Java Software Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
CCBill is an online payment services provider with 20 years of experience in the industry. Typical projects on the CCBill side include integration with new processors, improving reporting, and enhancement of systems that can handle high volume transactions with high availability over 3 satellites in Phoenix, Ashburn, and the Netherlands. You would have the opportunity to work on both existing and new products and features. Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers, and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test, and deploy API products.
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices;
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline;
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology.
- Software development experience with using Java;
- Experience with REST API and microservices development;
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology;
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology;
- Familiar with Linux operating systems;
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible;
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, etc;
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies;
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.