One of our clients, specializing in Banking Services in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Senior Systems Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis..
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvements for the team;
- Participate in periodic system reviews to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose re-alignment strategies including the necessary training programmes;
- Liaise with the business analyst/s and/or client/s to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed on specifications;
- Design technical solution to achieve business objectives and document all work in accordance with agreed standards;
- Validate and further develop functional requirements into technical requirements/specifications;
- Derive non-functional requirements from a technical perspective (server uptime, bandwidth, network, etc) and technical requirements/specifications;
- Conduct technical impact assessment & determine dependencies (systems, architecture, data architecture, infrastructure, IT security perspective);
- Prepare cost benefits and analysis reports for upgrades;
- Participate in the implementation of the system/s by handling the required system configuration, parameterisation and other implementation tasks;
- Assist in Second line support to end-users by handling IT-related incidents or service requests that are related to parameterisation in adherence with incident and service request fulfilment policies and procedures;
- Ensure that all incidents and service requests assigned to him/her that are related to parameterisation are handled promptly and effectively within agreed service levels;
- Participate in post-implementation reviews to fine-tune parameterization and assess potential for improvements;
- Build relationships and liaise with various stakeholders across the business to ensure cohesion and drive a collaborative work environment;
- Ensure that governance practices are adopted and adhered to within the systems analysis function;
- Provide recommendations for prioritization of IT initiatives based on understanding of business needs, IT Systems Analysis workload, Application Architecture and budget.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Certified Computing Professional (CCP) or Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) will be as an asset;
- 2+ years’ working experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Information Systems Analysis, Software Development Life Cycle, SQL, Analysis and Design using UML diagrams;
- Customer Driven with an ability to prioritise issues based on impact;
- Excellent critical analysis and creative skills;
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent written & oral communication in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills.