Our client is looking to recruit for a Front-End Mobile Game Developer position in Malta. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of existing front-end mobile gaming projects.
- Develop and maintain our existing front-end iGaming projects
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code to produce visual elements of the application and improve user experience for our existing products
- Develop new user-facing features, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Solve performance issues: work closely with other team members to improve code based performance(e.g. algorithm redesign), reduce resource consumption and shorten request latency
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features