eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Front-End Developers to join their team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry both on a local and international level. With a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in Front-end technologies, have experience in building enterprise-grade systems that are robust, scalable, highly performant, and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting-edge technologies and patterns.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system;
- Code, test, and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools;
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure the quality of products;
- Take part in the architectural design of the systems.
Why you'll love the journey:
- Proficiency in Front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Angular, and Material Design;
- Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma);
- Cognisant on REST services;
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Development;
- Proficient use of Linux;
- Exposure to Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo-mapping software will be considered an asset.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people;
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s;
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher;
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible;
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes;
- Our own Tech wing workspace spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth, and creativity;
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!;
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us;
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done;
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead;
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development;
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.