Our client is looking for to recruit for Angular developer vacancy in Malta. They are looking for someone to join a small team of developers and work on various web projects.
Within this role you will also be responsible for:
- Understanding the requirements provided by Lead.
- Assist in developing reusable and efficient code.
- Carry out testing and debugging of the application prior to deployment.
- Compiling documentation where necessary.
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in web front-end development
- Good understanding and knowledge of web technologies
- Practical experience working with Angular 2+
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC / Web API will be considered an asset
- Experience in customisation of open-source systems (such as Umbraco) will be considered an asset
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be a good team player
- Be eager and motivated to learn and further develop himself
- Be meticulous and able to manage his or her time accordingly.