Our client is looking to recruit for a Devops Manager opportunity based in Malta. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the DevOps function to build and support the production and non-production systems.
- Take ownership of the CI/CD process, liaising with Architects, System Owners and Developers in order to improve the process and time to market.
- Work with developers, engineers, and other stakeholders to drive operational improvements for systems.
- Define requirements and implementation plans for new solutions to support the organization.
- Design, document, test, and propose solutions to existing business challenges making use of existing and new technology stacks.
- Drive forward the micro-services adoption by implementing and supporting solutions like Openshift.
- Build and maintain operational documentation while working within the IT Operations team to improve the supportability of production platforms.
- Develop staff training programmes, facilitate cross-training, and peer-mentoring