Our well known and successful client is looking for a driven candidate to motivate their team in achieving sales targets. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation of processes and tools to enable integration and continous delivery, maximise the speed and quality of delivery across teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Automating build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
- Continue building the company's portfolio of DevOps processes, practices and tools.
- Creating and implementing automation and orchestration tools with infrastructure teams and cloud providers.
- Ensuring availability, scalability, maintainability, monitoring of system for operations.
- Foster self-service and efficiency wherever possible automating the processes of provisioning and maintaining continuous integration environments, supporting QA activities, security and configuration.