eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer
to join their team full-time basis.
eCabs’s technology team is developing innovative software solutions for the mobility tech industry while transforming eCabs into a product and data company. An opportunity has arisen within the technology team for an experienced DevOps Engineer
to form an integral part of a dynamic and ambitious company, to improve the tooling and build/test/deploy infrastructure for our teams, thus improving both efficiency and reliability of our systems release cycles. The chosen candidate will work closely and cross-functionally with our development and infrastructure teams to streamline the day-to-day work of those team members. S/He will provide leadership in the build and release processes and will provide tools and feedback to help multiply the output of those teams.
- Automate existing build, test, and release processes;
- Help provide a roadmap for infrastructure work with the teams;
- Own the continuous integration systems for projects;
- Collaborate with teams to understand and establish requirements for automated build and test systems;
- Work with teams to set up new environments for the platform;
- Optimize the automation of the release pipeline for existing and future products;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Ability to research best practices and carry out system evaluations.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role within a technology company;
- Proficiency in the development of automated CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience with setting up, managing, and deploying systems on containerized infrastructures;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and Terraform is a plus;
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Proficiency in Linux administration;
- Experience with a micro-service architecture;
- Working knowledge of application and infrastructure monitoring systems such as Grafana, Datadog, NewRelic or similar.
Why you’ll love the journey:
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people;
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s;
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher;
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible;
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes;
- Our own Tech wing workspace spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth, and creativity;
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too;
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us;
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done;
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead;
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development;
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.