Job vacancy: C++ Software Engineer
Job reference: JM/16377/A/KS/020721
Are you a skilled C++ Software Engineer?
You could be progressing your career in a senior role at a technology company that’s customer management solutions are used globally.
As a C++ Software Engineer
you will design and develop complex multi-threaded backend / serverside applications for mainly web based (HTTP/REST) services that are maintainable, reusable, clean and efficient. You’ll collaborate with other C++ Software Engineers and the DevOps team to facilitate deployment and monitoring with cloud infrastructures.
The company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home; in time you’ll join a friendly team in Sliema, Malta (must be an EU citizen).
- You have strong commercial, modern C++ development experience (C++11 / C++14);
- You have multi-threading development experience;
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS;
- You have experience with STL and / or Boost;
- You understand memory management and garbage collection;
- You’re degree educated, Computer Science preferred;
- You’re collaborative with English language communication skills.
*As a C++ Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to €70k) plus benefits.
Client Server Ltd:
At Client Server, we are driven by technology. We find exceptional individuals for exceptional organisations within the UK’s bustling tech industry. From start-ups to Blue Chips, we find the people who are changing the way we do business. But here’s the most important thing about us: we’re powered by people. We call ourselves a recruitment consultancy - not an agency. We hire great people who are dedicated to impeccable service, who take pride in their work, and who want to be the best at what they do.