One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector, is seeking to recruit a Vehicle Mechanic on a full-time basis.
- Examining various systems within cars to diagnose problems;
- Perform routine maintenance;
- Remove and replace parts;
- Keep detailed records of all work performed;
- Participates in training and educational opportunities provided by the company;
- 1+ year previous experience in a similar role;
- A high degree of technical competence in both mechanical and electronic systems is a must;
- Experience on Peugeot / Citroen models will be an asset;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Basic computer and data entry skills for Windows based software programs.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.