Mediterranean Yacht Sales in Malta is looking to recruit a Technician and Maintenance Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the After-Sales Technician, the ideal candidate will assist with all areas of boat maintenance requirements, which change from day to day.
- Good knowledge and experience of electric and/or mechanics, inclusive of repairs and installations;
- Experience of working with woodwork, fibreglass and gel repairs is preferred but not essential as we are happy to provide on the job training;
- The ability to multitask with ease and work to tight deadlines in a calm, professional manner;
- Numerical skills, and feel comfortable working with numbers;
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- The ability to converse in Maltese is preferred but not essential;
- A Passion for the yachting world and a love for the sea. Sealegs are essential;
- Boat licence is preferred but not compulsory;
- Driving licence is required.
Mediterranean Yacht Sales:
Mediterranean Yacht Sales specialises in the marketing, sale and service of Beneteau sailing and motor yachts, as well as Lagoon Catamarans and CNB Yachts. At Mediterranean Yacht Sales, we work to help our customers realise the full potential of a unique boating experience. It also offers ancillary services such as yacht management, charters and the retail of yacht related parts.
- Assist the after-sales technician with all after-sales service requirements;
- Be adaptable and flexible in order to carry out several projects simultaneously;
- Service and sell yachting equipment such as B&G, Simrad etc;
- Conduct any repairs required on client boats;
- Conduct any warranty repairs on new boats;
- Install new equipment and products that clients may require;
- Maintain boats with repairs, as well as washing and cleaning of boats;
- Fill in job sheets, ensuring all work conducted is traceable and invoiced;
- Organise and file all work in a clear, coherent manner;
- Organise and sort all inventory to ensure the system is always up to date;
- Be provided with on the job training and may also be sent on courses when new products are launched.