Alberta in Malta is seeking to recruit Technicians who diagnose and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems;
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware (where necessary);
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems. This will include correct and complete filling of relevant; Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement;
- This also includes the testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the Market;
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrates confidence in his/her ability;
- Thorough analytical and problem solving skills;
- Holds a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Ability to understand technical diagrams and manuals.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire, and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes, and businesses in Malta and internationally.
- Knowledge and experience in the service field;
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English.