Recowatt Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Installer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid work permit.
We are looking for a self-driven Technical Installer to carry out the installation of company products and guide and assist the installation team, whilst delivering the desired customer service experience. The goal is to improve the installation team’s efficiency and quality of works, maximise customer satisfaction.
- Tie workflow to schedule;
- Carry out installation including but not limited to all company products including Photovoltaic, Solar Thermal, Mechanical (structural) and Electrical;
- Manage and assist on-site installations, repair, maintenance, and test tasks;
- Commission systems;
- Diagnose faults or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Produce timely and detailed service reports;
- Document processes;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation;
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings;
- Build positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
*Candidates can either apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or by contacting Mr John Ciantar on 99062969.
Recowatt Co. Ltd:
Founded in 2005, Recowatt Co. Ltd. is a company pioneering in reliable and cost-effective renewable energy technologies. Operations are led by a team of experienced technicians and engineers who possess a vast experience in the field. Recowatt products, services and projects reflect the core values of the company with all the goodwill for the highest quality and performance. Recowatt strives to assist enterprises to reduce their dependence on fossil fuels by switching to reliable and affordable eco-friendly technologies. The company has established strong links and affiliations with some of the world’s leading manufacturers who assisted the company to enhance and pursue its vision. Recowatt experienced a rapid rise in demand for its services and expanded its support to several industry sectors and countries. The company is driven to support its clients to achieve a sustainable prosperous future through green energy and energy efficiency.
- Proven installation experience, ideally in the renewable energy sector;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment and systems;
- Technical diploma/certification or equivalent;
- Electrical licence A [preference to applicants with Electrical licence B];
- IT competency and ability to understand new software/apps;
- English literacy [preference to Maltese speaking applicants];
- Clean driving licence.