One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients who enter the service reception;
- Guide clients through the repair process, advising them and explaining the processes and/or services;
- Checks and does a full detailed inspection of vehicles upon arrival and before delivery fumigates vehicles and updates the system accordingly;
- Consult with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time;
- Calls clients to collect vehicles upon completion of service/repairs carried out;
- Keeps records of the work that has been carried out and updates the system accordingly.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an asset;
- Minimum 'O' Level standard of education;
- Be Customer Oriented;
- Be Computer Literate;
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese;
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.