Mediterranean Yacht Sales in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking, forward-thinking technician. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the after-sales department which focuses on all areas of boat maintenance, repairs, and installations. A role that changes from day today.
- Strong knowledge and experience of electrics, electronics, and/or mechanics, inclusive of repairs and installations.
- The ability to multitask with ease and work to tight deadlines in a calm, professional manner.
- Numerical skills, and feel comfortable working with numbers.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- The ability to converse in Maltese is preferred but not essential.
- A Passion for the yachting world and a love for the sea. Sealegs are essential.
- A boat licence is preferred but not compulsory.
- A driving licence is required.
- EU Applications only.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please include:
- Be responsible for the after-sales department, managing a junior team member.
- Be adaptable and flexible in order to carry out several projects simultaneously.
- Conduct any onsite inspections and provide quotations for repairs required on client boats.
- Carry out repairs and installations on boats.
- Place orders with our suppliers for parts, components, and equipment.
- Maintain an organised inventory of parts.
- Liaise with our sales team to prepare specific technical quotations.
- Fill in job sheets, ensuring all work conducted is traceable and invoiced.
- Organise and file all work in a clear, coherent manner.
- Organise and sort all inventory to ensure the system is always up to date.
- Be provided with on-the-job training and may also be sent on courses (overseas) when new products are launched.
Mediterranean Yacht Sales:
Mediterranean Yacht Sales specialises in the marketing, sale and service of Beneteau sailing and motor yachts, as well as Lagoon Catamarans and CNB Yachts. At Mediterranean Yacht Sales, we work to help our customers realise the full potential of a unique boating experience. It also offers ancillary services such as yacht management, charters and the retail of yacht related parts.
- A cover letter stating why you would be suited for the role and what you can bring to the company.
- Your CV.