Maypole (Holdings) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Refrigeration Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Maypole Factory in Handaq (Qormi) is going through a period of growth and we require responsible Refrigerator Technicians
to join our installation and repair team.
As a Refrigeration Technician you will be responsible for:
- Refrigeration reactive and planned maintenance;
- Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate;
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times;
- Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of the first fix, and equipment uptime;
- Investigate and report in detail any problems and incidents;
- Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary.
Maypole (Holdings) Ltd:
Maypole is a family-run Group of businesses operating within the manufacturing and distribution of food products. With a strong emphasis on bread and baked products the group has its own production facility located in Handaq Malta. Maypole also has a number of retail outlet based on a convenience store concept which are spread throughout the Island. With a strong accent on traditional Maltese Baked products the group has always believed in the power of innovation and technical advancement. It is this careful balance of respect for tradition while employing the latest technology that has enabled Maypole to offer its Maltese consumers the classic food stuffs they are used to while ensuring quality, consistency and the latest standards in Food Safety.
- Maltese driving license is essential;
- At least 2 years experience working as a refrigeration technician;
- Accurate and efficient in carrying out his duties;
- Advanced knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems and good mechanical skills;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Be able to install, repair, and maintain refrigeration equipment with the least amount of down-time;
- The appropriate licenses and registration to be able to operate in such a role such as License A and B and HVAC qualifications.