One of our clients in the Security & Surveillance industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Plumbing Helper to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist Plumbers in mechanical installations;
- Install all required pipework and equipment as specified on the working drawings and company procedures.
- Able to use a metric measuring tape and required tools for plumbing work;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be willing to work on high buildings (on scaffolding, manlift, etc) and not afraid of heights;
- Able to carry heavy weights amongst a multicultural team.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Organized, trustworthy, and productive.