Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Panel Beater
to join their aftersales team on a full-time basis.
MDL is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Controller the Panel Beater will be responsible for:
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels;
- Ensuring compliance with industry specifications and safety standards;
- Operating recovery vehicles.
- Previous experience is considered an asset;
- General welding, and brazing experience;
- Ability to operate mechanical, hydraulic, and metalworking equipment;
- Thorough knowledge of automotive industry safety specifications and regulations;
- Availability to work overtime when needed.
*Interested applicants are to send their CV. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.