Maypole (Holdings) Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of ELV, electrical and mechanical equipment in commercial and industrial installations done by the company.
- Report to the Maintenance Manager on a daily basis and coordinate daily duties.
Maypole is a family run Group of businesses operating within the manufacturing and distribution of food products. With a strong emphasis on bread and baked products the group has its own production facility located in Handaq Malta. Maypole also has a number of retail outlet based on a convenience store concept which are spread throughout the Island. With a strong accent on traditional Maltese Baked products the group has always believed in the power of innovation and technical advancement. It is this careful balance of respect for tradition while employing the latest technology that has enabled Maypole to offer its Maltese consumers the classic food stuffs they are used to while ensuring quality, consistency and the latest standards in Food Safety.
- Have experience in similar positions.
- Be able to work with a full commitment to each task.
- Be willing to grow and succeed in the given position through experience.
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- Training shall be provided by the company on various systems for prospective candidates to succeed further.
- Be in possession of licence A and B electrical.
- Applicants are not expected to be skilled in all systems. Training shall be provided.