Melita Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Line Technician Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Line Technician Supervisor to lead and support the team of Technicians to maintain Melita's outdoor network infrastructure. You will be responsible in leading a shift of technicians in the day to day maintenance of existing outdoor equipment and testing and commissioning new equipment. If you are a tech-savvy individual with excellent problem-solving skills, have a passion for motivating teams and ensuring quality for our customers, then this is the role for you.
- Troubleshooting faults on external passive coax and fiber infrastructure;
- Configuration and setting of outdoor active network equipment;
- Installing and splicing of coaxial and fibre optic cables;
- Assisting Administrators in assigning jobs to technicians;
- Providing 2nd level support to Technicians working on shift when required;
- Training of Technicians on existing and new equipment.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Technician level qualification or equivalent;
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Possessing a valid driving license;
- Having good computer skills;
- Having at least 2yrs experience in working on outdoor network infrastructure.