Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Line Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing maintenance on all aspects of Melita’s outdoor infrastructure, which includes troubleshooting and works on new and existing installations and equipment.
Would you like to work in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment? We are looking for a Line of Technician
to work on a daily basis from Monday to Friday, for this diverse and challenging position that balances premium customer service, hands-on support, and a committed approach to work.
The Line Technician
will be responsible for performing maintenance on all aspects of Melita’s outdoor infrastructure, which includes troubleshooting and works on new and existing installations and equipment.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
- Troubleshooting on external infrastructure;
- Configuration and setting of HFC network equipment;
- Installation and splicing of coaxial and fibre optic cables.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Technician level qualification or equivalent;
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- The ability and willingness to work at heights and in all weather conditions;
- Experience in working on outdoor networks (fiber, copper, coax) would be considered as an asset;
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Be fluent in the English language;
- Good computer skills.