One of our clients in the Telecommunications industry in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Line Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Perform maintenance on all aspects of client’s outdoor infrastructure, which includes troubleshooting and works on new and existing installations and equipment
- Troubleshooting on external infrastructure;
- Configuration and setting of HFC network equipment;
- Installation and splicing of coaxial and fiber optic cables.
- Technician level qualification or equivalent;
- A dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able and willing to work at heights and in all weather conditions;
- Experience in working on outdoor networks (fiber, copper, coax) would be considered as an asset;
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Be fluent in the English language;
- Good computer skills.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.