The Warehouse Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Handyman
to join their team on a full-time basis. Interested candidates must have a valid work permit.
To undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of company premises. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs. Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs;
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices;
- Undertake light installation or carpeting (e.g. build cabinets);
- Repair equipment or appliances;
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing, or HVAC repairs;
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. shoveling snow);
- Identify and report the need for major repairs.
*Candidates can either apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or calling on 99497664.
The Warehouse Group:
The Warehouse Group operates in the fashion retail industry representing Diesel, Fred Perry, and Levis. The group is also venturing into the entertainment and leisure sector.
- Proven experience as a handyman;
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment;
- Basic understanding of electrical and plumbing;
- Good communication ability;
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving;
- Attention to detail.