One of our clients in the Security & Surveillance industries in Malta is looking to recruit an ELV Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Test, wire, and commission systems, close job cards and calls by tying workflow to schedule as per Company standards and clients requirements;
- Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Ensures that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations;
- Compiles timely and proper documentation for any service or installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures;
- Provides clear handing over to the client and closes off required paperwork at end of the visit;
- Makes recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on-site and pass on proposals to sales executives;
- Builds positive relationships with customers, applies excellent customer care at all times and oversees the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Is aware of electrical, mechanical, and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques.
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an asset;
- Able to understand technical diagrams and manuals;
- Good communication in English and Maltese;
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Problem solver with an analytical mind and a can-do attitude;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.