Our client is a Fire & Security Specialist based in Central Malta, and due to the continued expansion of the team, ELV Installers
are required to carry out installations of fire and security systems.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures; ensuring that work is in accordance with relevant codes and standards;
- Assisting with general site preparation;
- Ensuring that all conduit and wire runs and installations meet expected quality standards;
- Ensuring the completion of installation reports and paperwork;
- Maintaining tool management standards;
- Finalizing complete systems to client satisfaction without compromising quality.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Applicants with previous experience in fire safety or security-related systems are asked to apply.