Our client is one of the most reputable fires, safety, and security companies in Malta delivering solutions including alarms, surveillance, controlled access, and home automation. Due to continued project awards, our client is looking for a number of ELV installers
to join the rapidly growing business on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Installing, troubleshooting, commissioning, and service & maintenance of extra-low voltage systems. Installation of fire & security systems for domestic, commercial, and industrial applications;
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and/or repairing the Fire / ELV Equipment, systems and maintaining and updating records on a daily basis;
- Managing the requisition of tools, spare parts, and consumables;
- Effective communication and integration with other trades staff;
- Participating in the Health, Safety & Risk programs including risk assessment of planned and reactive maintenance work activities;
- Carrying out and overseeing the planned and reactive maintenance on the Fire Alarm System (including smoke and heat detection) & ELV systems such as CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, PA equipment.
- Applicants for this role will be effective communicators with excellent time management ability;
- You will be capable of working independently and demonstrate experience of ELV services and associated equipment;
- Applicants with RoW in the EU or those already residing in Malta will be given priority.
*Our client offers a generous salary with over time payments.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.