One of our clients in the Manufacturing industry in Malta is looking to recruit an Electrical Technician to join their team on a full-time basis,
- Tie workflow to schedule;
- Carry out installation including but not limited to all company products including Photovoltaic, Solar Thermal, Mechanical (structural) and Electrical;
- Manage and assist on site installations, repair, maintenance and test tasks;
- Commission systems;
- Diagnose faults or technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Produce timely and detailed service reports;
- Document processes;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation;
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings;
- Build positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Technical diploma / certification or equivalent;
- Electrical licence A [preference to applicants with Electrical licence B];
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally in the renewable energy sector, will be an asset;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment and systems;
- IT competency and ability to understand new software/apps;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- A clean driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Problem solver with an analytical mind and a can-do attitude;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.