As a result of its growth eCabs is looking for drivers to further sustain its operations. The role involves driving company vehicles used for the transportation of customers.
- Drives assigned company vehicles.
- Pick-up customers at prearranged locations as requested in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with information about the local area and points of interest, and/or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles and help them with any luggage.
- Adhere to regulations governing the cab industry and ensure that passengers abide by safety regulations.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, and windshield wipers, in order to ensure proper operation.
- Notify company mechanics of vehicle problems.
- Obey traffic laws and respect pedestrians.
- 3 years plus driving experience.
- Malta/EU License B holder.
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally.
- Customer service oriented.
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure.
- Uses own initiative and can work independently.
- Decent road network knowledge.