One of our clients, a leader within the Shipping, Transport, and Logistics industry in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Diesel Electrician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- General maintenance, service, and repairs on starters, alternators, light body (exterior and interior), and other electrics;
- Fill in work orders and follow up requests sent to the storehouse;
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical breakdowns and incidences and preventive and corrective works;
- Ensure that vehicles on which s/he has made diagnostic and repairs are safe and reliable, and fulfill government standard requirements;
- Filling out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance, and eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
- Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
*Required to work shifts between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, including night shifts.
- A post-secondary level of education;
- Good level in verbal and written English and Maltese or Spanish;
- 3+ years working experience in electrical maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles with euro 6 engines, diesel engines, trucks, buses.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Must be organized and able to coordinate and communicate well with others;
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative;
- Have problem-solving skills.