The role is a full-time position within our delivery operations. Chosen candidates will be responsible for loading, unloading and distributing various item types to different addresses, and through different routes, to customers across Malta and Gozo. Successful applicants must be self-motivated, customer-oriented, and have good knowledge of the national road network.
- Follow routes and time schedules
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that the order is complete
- Able to work as part of the delivery team to ensure that the items are packed correctly and safely delivered to the correct client
- Complete logs and reports
- Adhere to safety regulations governing the delivery operation
- Obey traffic laws and respect pedestrians
- Test vehicle equipment in order to ensure proper and safe operation.
- 3 years plus driving experience
- Malta/EU License B holder
- A valid C license or/and C1 license is considered an asset
- Communicates well both in writing and verbally
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
- Clean police conduct
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items for extended period.