One of our clients in the Fintech industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Risk Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist the Risk Manager in the assigned duties of the Risk Function;
- Draft and update policies;
- Assist various departments with maintaining a risk register and a control matrix;
- Draft various reports and maintain operational, internal audit finding and other logs;
- Generate VAR reports, statistics and update models where needed;
- Analysis of financial statements and update financial models;
- Perform various types of analysis of the Bank’s exposures;
- Contribute to SREP and other projects.
- A degree in Banking and Finance or Risk;
- Preferably 1 year of relevant experience;
- Experience in a Bank is considered an asset;
- Financial statement analysis and update;
- Knowledge of Credit Risk Analysis is considered an asset;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Team player with interpersonal skills.