Our client is a payment service provider, bringing together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, is looking for a Risk Manager
- Implementing the Risk Management Framework as set by the Risk Committee;
- Providing support on any development of risk management controls and contingency plans;
- Conducting assessments to define and analyzing possible risks;
- Evaluating the level of each risk and implications for the business;
- Assisting in developing processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks;
- Evaluating existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses;
- Compiling reports and present recommendations;
- Assisting in the Audit processes and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 to 4 years experience in Banking and Payments position
- MQF 5 or 6 qualification in a relevant field for regulatory purposes
- Strong knowledge of risk assessment and control;
- Familiarity with the industry standards and regulations.
- High level of analytical skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Computer literate with very good MS office skills, in particular Excel.
Job Reference: BB518