Paragon Europe in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Research Officer (Environment Projects) to join their team on a full-time basis. Paragon Europe is currently managing a number of projects environment-related and carbon neutrality.
- Responsible for the research activities of the project;
- Engage with stakeholders;
- Prepare social media content to publicize the results of the projects;
- Assist in the preparation of technical papers on the topics;
- Assist in the organisation of events related to the projects;
- Liaise with the other team members;
- Prepare technical project reports;
- Able to travel overseas.
- Post-Graduate Education in Environmental Studies, Environmental Economics, Climate Change and or related subjects;
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in English;
- Demonstrable experience in working on research projects;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Ability to conduct research both qualitative and quantitative;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Team player;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.