In this QC Analyst job, you will be reporting to the Senior QC Supervisor and you will be mainly responsible for:
- Testing raw materials and finished dosage forms
- Taking samples in accordance to standard test procedures
- Performing final product stability analysis
- Reporting any non-conformities.
- Carrying out complete documentation
- Adhering to the appropriate GLP and GMP and to local safety guidelines
Education & Experience
- A degree in applied Chemistry or A ‘level standard of education in Chemistry
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered a strong asset
- Experience with HPLC and GC
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English
This QC Analyst role is with an international pharmaceutical company.
Job Reference Code: WN598