A new job vacancy for a Pharmaceutical Technology Manager (Pharm. Tech.) is available with an international pharmaceutical company. Reporting to the company's General Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all technical transfer activities including analytical, process and cleaning validation activities
- Ensuring that all validation activities are conducted effectively and in a timely manner, in accordance with company protocols and procedures
- Overseeing the department's daily activities ensuring that all work is conducted in a timely and efficient manner, in compliance with GMP standards, company procedures and Pharmacopoeial standards
- Coordinating all aspects of improvements of manufacturing and analytical processes, including the introduction of new analytical technology
- Monitoring projects to ensure their completion in accordance with pre-established time schedules
- Liaising and working together with different departments to ensure all matters related to the department are performed and completed effectively and efficiently
- Playing an active role in improving internal processes and procedures.