Within this job as a Medical Affairs Specialist, you will be working with cross-functional teams internationally and your duties will include:
- Providing clinical and medical expertise related to clinical nutrition therapies and related products
- Developing and reviewing quality documents related to the company's products
- Assisting the company's Regulatory Affairs department through clinical input
- Developing and reviewing annual documents such as PBRER, PSUR, CER, RMPs and labelling of products
- Developing expert knowledge on the company's products as well as on regulatory and quality requirements
- Ensuring compliance of related clinical documents with local and international requirements as well as company procedures.