Our Client an international company providing strategic M&A, IPO, Corporate Financing, and Advisory Services is currently looking for an experienced Corporate Financing Analyst, to complement their growing team.
The chosen candiate would be performing the following duties;
- Carrying out company and sector research through various public and subscription-based sources
- Producing and maintaining various databases;
- Generating models for valuation metrics, such as comparable companies and transaction precedents;
- Creating financial model analyses;
- Assisting in project execution support in the form of due diligence monitoring;
- Preparing presentations and business cases as directed on specific target companies.
Education and Experience
- Excellent academic background
- Fluency in English
- Strong, proven research, quantitative and analytical skills;
- Excellent financial knowledge and proven financial modelling skills;
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Minimum Five years experience in a similar role
This opportunity is fully remote and provides flexibility in working hours.