Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit an Assoc Dir MS&T to join their MS&T team on a full-time indefinite basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the Site General Manager.
The Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement, through Corporate direction, a project plan for new product introductions into the Bulebel Site from the various sources to add Malta as a manufacturing site in Product Dossiers in order to guarantee the best possible future business growth;
- Liaise with key stakeholders including global MS&T, Regulatory Affairs, Quality, etc. to ensure correct product scale-up or transfer, or respond to regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate investigations into manufacturing and product issues;
- Identify and implement opportunities for operational efficiency improvements through the application of technology and best practice manufacturing;
- Maintain the manufacturing supply chain by improving product manufacturing robustness and the qualification of alternate sources of active pharmaceutical ingredients and excipients.
The successful candidate should possess:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Minimum of a First Degree in a science subject (B. Pharm., B. Sc.);
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position;
- Minimum of 5 years’ Operations / Manufacturing experience with experience in technology transfer and business improvement methodologies.