Our client is looking to recruit for a Wholesale Specialist (Voice Traffic) in Malta. You will be in close coordination with the Business and Roaming Teams.
Responsibilities would include:
- Build and nurture business relationships with International Carriers and local operators
- Handle the international voice business, acting as the focal point for buying and selling transit minutes, and determine the wholesale routing strategy
- Identify new leads and evaluate requests from customers, formulating proposals and solutions in line with pricing guidelines;
- Promoting services portfolio product line and upselling to existing customers
- Negotiate offers and sale closure and assisting with the provisioning and commissioning of services
- Provide service orders and hand-over documents to the customer, and create and update records in the billing system
- Carry out studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of products and services
- Vetting of payment statements and reconciliation of billing with service changes
- Ensuring that service providers’ SLAs are being met and raising claims for compensation in case of default
Education & Experience:
- Have 3 years’ experience with buying and selling voice traffic
- Have demonstrated knowledge of numbering, destination lists, origin based pricing, call routing, and setting up contracts
- Have 3 years’ experience with a CRM package and ability to create and manage leads, opportunities, products, price books and marketing campaigns
- Hold good experience with CDR processing, wholesale mediation, rating and billing of voice traffic and demonstrated ability to resolve billing disputes
- A number of years’ experience in telecommunications or related ICT field is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and demonstrated the ability to produce reports and dashboards.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to break down complex ideas into a simple process
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Wholesale Specialist is with an established Technology company based in Malta.