JMartans Automation Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assuring the company economical goal achievement is a primary task;
- Promoting Jmartans’ services/products and create new avenues of business.
- Pro-actively develop new business through outgoing customer calls (cold calling), meetings and other means;
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone, email or through other means;
- Manage sale opportunities for all products/service for a specific assigned territory or market;
- Perform all sales tasks necessary to turn opportunities into billable sales;
- Capture complete and accurate information for new and existing customers and update company’s CRM.
*Other duties, tasks and work may be assigned
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Fluent in English;
- Maltese is a plus;
- Must have a background in Industrial Automation;
- Background in sales is a plus;
- Computer proficiency (using e-mail, the internet, Microsoft Office, and other computer tools);
- Problem solving abilities;
- Able to work independently;
- Driving license.
- Sales results: Projects and tasks assigned will be tracked and measured: (e.g. include sales targets, leads provided, conversion rate).
JMartans Automation is a family run company whose vision is not only limited to meet its client's expectations but also to exceed these expectations in a manner that delivers value and that sustains a long-term relationship with all customers. As a company we offer a number of services within the automation industry. The core activities of JMartans find their basis within four distinct areas namely Industrial, Building, Home and Marine Automation .
- Eligible for commission after successful completion of probation period, paid quarterly.