Crosscraft Malta is looking to recruit an energetic and motivated Sales Consultant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate must believe in providing exceptional service to our clients. Experience is not required. However, initiative and the willingness to learn are the main requirements for this position.
Main Role and Responsibilities include:
- Explaining, demonstrating, and selling products;
- Communicating with clients via telephone and email;
- Delivering excellent customer service;
- Upkeeping of retail area.
- Initiative and eagerness to learn;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Computer literacy, preferably with ECDL Certificate.
*A considerably high level of academic education will be considered an asset. However, training will be provided. The chosen candidate will be required to work retail hours and would also need to be available for exhibitions, open weekends, and other events.
*An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
*If you have a passion for sales and for delivering excellent customer service, then this is your perfect opportunity for a fresh start and to kick off the new year doing what you love!
Crosscraft is Malta's leading domestic appliance company offering top brands such as Whirlpool, Kenwood, Magimix, and Braun. Crosscraft displays the latest in appliance hardware and technology, offering a wide range of selections to suit any budget or style.